This is a place where I can express my sense of humor about the world around us while out of the watchful eye of every Tom, Dick, and dick on Facebook. A place where I can post pictures of poops and sluts and breakfast meats and not be concerned that my Aunt will message me with some bullshit about getting back into Christ's love. Fuck Facebook. I want to shares my musings with strangers...
Where one of your boys takes you for a walk down memories lame.
- Who the fuck are those other guys?
- Porn, boobs, porn, porn.
- Chance and Brad watch cartoons for a while, until Chance falls asleep.
- Yes, that is Chance’s mother-in-law at the end. (They found a new place to live)
If you like looking forward to a new show all week only to get force fed some older, even more unpolished, pre show tomfoolery, you’ll love Washed up Radio!
Where your boys suck their way to the top.
- Brad time traveled over the weekend, which included leather pants.
- There is nothing gay about tiny chocolate cakes.
- Everyone likes a good massage every now and again.
- Science has proven that you can give a powdered doughnut and a Boston cream pie at the same time.
If you like to pull the towel down only to have it pulled back up and then pull it down yet again, you’ll love Washed up Radio!
Where your boys welcome a very special guest.
- The best beard in the land joins us in studio.
- How to win the sex race.
- Chance and Brad try (read “try”) to recount yet a further drunken night.
- Sam hits the hot seat.
- Chance and Sam tag teams that shit and Brad loves it.
If you like the noise that a hard booger makes when you flick it into a wall, you’ll love Washed up Radio!
Where your boys have recorded twenty shows.
- Will Smith Jr.’s parents get high to see him at Madison Square Garden.
- Hello little daddy.
- Elephants aint nothing to fuck with.
- American Pie Part Whatever sucks.
- He should have did, but he didn’t done, bleeped dat.
If you like idiots bumbling over stupidity, you’ll love Washed up Radio!
Where your boys take a peek at Yeah-Yeah’s peepee.
- Brad went to school with Wookie Goldberg’s fake kid.
- Yea Yea’s success following The Sandlot may be due to his early exposure.
- We recount countless accounts of St. Patrick’s Day.
- It takes a brave woman to date the Statue of Liberty.
If you like things that you like causing you to love other things, you’ll love Washed up Radio!